The Wilds Frontline Worker Ballot
As a big thank you from all Victorians, the Victorian Government is partnering with RISING to give frontline workers 15,000 free tickets to The Wilds.
Health care, education and childcare workers can enter the ballot to receive tickets to a transformed, technicolour Sidney Myer Music Bowl. The Wilds features an art park of inflatable sculptures and projections, a main stage turned into an ice-skating rink and pop-up kitchens from Melbourne’s favourite restaurants, like 1800 Lasagne, San Telmo and Smith & Daughters.
The Wilds runs from 1—19 June at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BALLOT ENTRY
- Ballot will be open from Friday 6 May 2022 9AM to Sunday 22 May 11.59PM
- Ballot will be drawn on Tuesday 24 May 2022 12PM at the RISING offices at Level 2, 377 Lonsdale St Melbourne
- There will be up to 15,000 tickets available in the ballot, with up to 7,500 winners who will receive a maximum of two (2) x tickets
- Winners will receive up to two (2) tickets for entry at RISING 2022: The Wilds for specific sessions only, subject to availability
- Successful entrants will be notified via email prior to Monday 30 May 2022 with information on how to redeem their prize
- Entry requirements are as follows:
- Only 1 entry per person will be considered
- Entrants must confirm their frontline worker status and name of workplace
- Eligible frontline workers for the purpose of this ballot include health care, education and childcare workers
- Once winners have booked their tickets, exchanges may only be possible in line with RISING: Terms and Conditions of Sale and can only be exchanged for specific sessions, subject to availability
- Prizes cannot be substituted for other events or shows or redeemed for cash or credit with RISING